An HD/SD multi bit rate digital video stabilizer, the IVS-700HS uses a moving image processor to electrically correct shaky camera images, with the ability to correct only the unintentional instability, while maintaining pan and tilt movements of the camera. The IVS-700HS can also correct unsteadiness on recorded VCR tapes.
- Real time correction of unsteady images is possible.
- Pan and Tilt movements are automatically identified, correcting only unintentional unsteadiness.
- Correction can be realized not only for live images but for images already recorded on VCR tapes.
- Severe vertical or horizontal shaking, up to 40% of the screen, can be corrected.
- Correction accuracy measurable in sub-pixels is achieved.
- Easy system integration.
- HD-SDI and SD-SDI format switchable.
- Ideal for news and sports gathering, and for camera systems utilizing zoom lenses over 300 mm
(i.e. weather, traffic surveillance cameras).