The IVS-100 is a video stabilizer that electrically corrects video shaking which occurs in a camera. It can also correct unsteadiness on recorded VCR tapes.
- Capable of correcting unsteady images in real time
- Capable of correcting prerecorded VCR tapes in addition to live video.
- Capable of correcting up to 40% in vertical/horizontal direction with respect to screen
- Correction accuracy measurable in sub-pixels is achieved.
- Capable of setting Motion Detect Area for detecting motions in video to correct shaking.
- Provides sub-pixel level correction precision.
- Simple design-works just by connecting video cable without special connections.
- Compact, DC operation.