Converts color gamut and dynamic range of dual green or full resolution 8K signals.
- Register conversion matrices (up to 8) to convert between ITU-R BT.709 and ITU-R BT.2020 gamut
- Register EOTF/OETF transfer functions (up to 8) to convert between SDR and HDR dynamic ranges
- Supports ITU-R BT.2100 color space
- Supports 8K-DG (3G-SDI x 8) and 8K-FR (3G-SDI x 16) signals
- 8K-DG signals: 1 input/2 outputs (for 8-link 3G-SDI), 2 distributed outputs after 8K-DG conversion (1 pass-through output available)
- 8K-422 signals: 1 input/1 output (for 16-link 3G-SDI)
- 4K signals: 4 inputs/4 outputs (for quad link 3G-SDI) and 16 inputs/16 outputs for HD signals
- 8K-422 signals: 1 input/1 output/4-way distribution (for quad link 12G-SDI) and 1 input/1 output (for 16-link 3G-SDI)
- 4K signals: 4 inputs/4 outputs/4-way distribution (for 12G-SDI) and 4 inputs/ 4 outputs (for quad link 3G-SDI) and 16 inputs/16 outputs for HD signals
LMCC-8000A/8100 are joint development products with NHK, Japan.