*This information is as of March, 2022. All specification and contents are subject to change without prior notice.
The SMV-ONE slow-motion video visualizer is easy to use and a cost-effective alternative to standard slow-motion video systems.
- Generates slow-motion video using standard video camera.
- Units provide from 2x - 4x, up to a maximum of 20x, slow motion speed.
- Supports HD-SDI (1080i 50/59.94, 1080p 50/59.94).
- Compact 1RU size.
- Remote control software comes standard.
- Remote control unit is also available(Optional).
- Virtual images are generated by SMV-ONE.
- Interpolation between source frames enables smooth slow-motion video.
- Only one HD-SDI cable is required to connect camera and SMV-ONE unit.
- Connect using dedicated remote control unit or via remote control software.
- Dedicated camera or server are not required.
Live sports coverage
- Slow-motion production from live camera feeds.
- Instant replays or produce dynamic effects at stadiums or betting venues.
- Use up to four normal cameras as slow-motion cameras (optional).
- Expands production capabilities while reducing costs.
Reuse/repurpose existing footage
- Existing footage can also be used to create slow-motion video.
- Re-use surveillance video or other recorded material.
- Remote control via LAN.
- Can be used for remote video production at stadiums.
- Enables remote monitoring of factory production lines.